Saturday, April 13, 2013

Anklets and Charm





Yesterday a friend of mine told me about jewelry women are wearing around their boots. 
Well, boot season is almost over, I hope. I did make a couple of boot anklets calling them boot bling, however, they are not made of wire wrapped sea glass.  I made a couple of anklets and ideas started flowing way faster than my hands can produce. 
This anklet is available on Etsy.


To me, this turned out to be a "Rube Goldberg" of a sea glass charm.  I decided to fasten two frames together that didn't exactly work out for earrings so I could have a bale at each end.  It started out as a bracelet idea and then became an anklet, since people don't usually get that close of a look at your ankle. 

I will keep it for me to wear when its shorts, skirt, and sandals weather.  It's a kind of prototype. 

I wish I could take a picture of my own ankle wearing it.






Now for some boot bling or boot anklets.




This could also be worn as a choker. 


This boot anklet is for sale on Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment