Monday, September 15, 2014

Recent Haul and Newly Created Jewelry

Here is a photo of a recent haul of sea glass we found on a Strait of Juan de Fuca Beach.  I wasn't expecting to find this much, because a lot of sand has washed in over the gravel this summer. It is going to take some serious stormy weather to make the sand go away.


I already have a good idea of what I'm going to do with that nice big cobalt blue piece of sea glass.

I have been consistently creating more jewelry. Here are several of my latest pieces.

  You can also purchase them on my Etsy shop.




Wire Wrapped Aquamarine Sea Glass Earrings

This bracelet took a lot of hammering.

Sea glass wrapped in copper in hammered copper bracelet

Green Sea Glass Pendant with a repurposed pearl



Aquamarine sea glass pendant  



Sea Glass set in hammered copper makes an elegant amulet



a couple of statement necklaces that exude autumn elegance



large distinctive chunky artisan necklace with sea glass


green sea glass and silver composition

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment